Our Job Offers
Join us and help disrupt the enterprise market!
Join us, we offer you an extraordinary chance to learn, to develop and to be part of an exciting experience and team.
30 open positions
Junior Software Trainee
15 open positions
Functional Consultants - Manufacturing
3 open positions
1 open positions
5 open positions
We’re looking for a Legal Intern to accomplish tasks such as doing research, handling paperwork, Content writing/Content Management, helping our team with legal guidance taking part in client interviews, and learning about daily affairs in the legal field.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help draft and edit the contract templates.
- Should help in Content writing and Management(legal).
- The legal intern may also conduct client training, perform legal research as needed, and support smaller projects as requested by the company, responsible for providing legal support.
- Assist in putting together a standard form of a confidentiality agreement.
- Organize legal memorandum and client correspondence.
- Research documents and publications for details that would establish evidence.
- Conduct intake interviews to spot legal issues for presentation at case acceptance.
- Observe and participate in client meetings, trials, mediations, and outreach.
- Working with confidential documents and under confidentiality obligations.
Required Knowledge and Qualification
- Candidate must be pursuing/completed a Master's Degree or degree in Law or related field.
- Knowledge about the legislation area, rules and compliance.
- Knowledge about Companies law, Labor law, corporate law, Commercial Law, Environment and Safety law, General law, Specific Industries Tax laws, Communication and media laws.
- Contract formation, preparation, negotiation, review, and drafting skills.
- Identifies key risk areas in a contract.
- Contract drafting and negotiation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
What you’ll get in return
The Duration for this internship program will be for 3 months.
You will be carrying the immense experience, knowledge and exposure at the end of the internship period.
You will be getting the letter of appreciation/Certificate for Completing the Internship.
You will be assisting the real time project and test cases
If we find caliber interns, at the end of the Internship we will be offering Full time Job
- As per the request of the students we will be providing them the study holidays during their exam period( According to the dates clarified by the Authorised board and College).
- The Internship offering by Prime Minds Consulting Private Limited is Completely Unpaid(As mentioned in the Internship Description).
- Stipend/Salary will be decided in the future period according to the performance of the Candidates in our organisation.
- Please share the Internship description to the students which is shared with your college earlier.
We provide an environment helping in improving your skills. We work on ERP software and provide efficient solutions
Call us on 91-80-350 00 139