--Prime Minds Consulting Pvt Ltd--
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Help draft and edit the contract templates
- Should help the management legally
- Involve in client meetings and product demonstration
- Working with confidential documents
- Identify the risk areas
- Master Degree or Degree in Law or related field
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Proficient in Microsoft Tools
Nice to have
- Experience in writing and drafting online content
- Knowledge about Company Law, Labor Law
- Knowledge about the litigation areas, rules and compliances
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and